Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Week 2-Wikipedia Assignment Part One


To help to improve Wikipedia, one should first join in the community. Therefore, the first part of this assignment is register an account and look around. I have no problem with the registration, but found it difficult to find an interested project. The projects that under Help Out section in the community portal was divided into several parts, for example fix spelling, expand short article, and add an image. I looked into several articles, but there are little that I found familiar with. So, I decided to look into articles that I am interested in first, and then I would be able to check if the article needs to edit. Finally, I found that the article “angry bird was required to be split. From this assignment, I learned that if one way cannot go through, we could try the other way around. Therefore, we may find different outcomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment